JOB DESCRIPTION 岗位描述
Job Title 职位：
Procurement Specialist 采购专员
Line Manager 直属经理：
Operation Director 运营总监
Business Unit, Team 所属部门：
IR事业部, Operation 运营
Shanghai, China 中国上海
Overview of position: 岗位概况
The Procurement Specialist is mainly responsible for day to day purchasing of materials and services to Medix China activities, whilst ensuring the supply of goods and service to local team is managed effectively, efficiently and at the lowest possible cost.
Key Responsibilities: 主要职责
- Be responsible for, or coordinate, ALL procurement related activity about material and service for Shanghai site. Ensure realiable supply to local team
- Manage supplier relationships including quality, price and supply issues, building successful supply chain partnerships.
- Work together with local R&D and Manufacture team to identify and assess new supply options to secure current and upcoming supply needs.
- Manage and maintain inventory of materials in R&D and manufacture warehouse for effective supply to local R&D and manufacture activities; participate in establishement of China local procurement related functions in NetSuite system, manage and maintain related inventory of materials.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining ALL fix asset, ensure smooth running of software and hardware at Shanghai Facility, including but not limited on PC/laptop of employee, office facility, air conditioning system, supply of waster, electricity and gas, environmental protection facility, warehouse of regulated hazardous chemicals, etc..
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for the Position: 岗位要求
- Good knowledge of purchasing within a manufacturing environment
- Occupational college or higher backround in science and technology related field。
- Good oral and written communication skills, proven history of successful supplier negotiation. Good read & written English skill is a must, and good spoken English will be a plus.
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills (NetSuite experience is a plus).
- Self-motivated, team oriented and independent work skills.
Who are we?
Medix Biochemica Group are a global and market-leading supplier to the IVD industry. Our Mission is to Enable IVD Customers to deliver results to billions of patients. By working in partnership with Medix Biochemica, customers can reduce their time to market, create efficiencies and build quality into their tests. We do this by relying on our deep scientific know-how, by having the broadest and most relevant raw material portfolio, and by relentlessly focusing on Quality.
Our innovative approach delivers commercially successful antibodies with pioneering antibody technology. Our wide product portfolio of bioreagents is well-known under the brand names MedixMAB™ Antibodies and MedixAntigens™. MedixMAB antibodies are in use in billions of diagnostic tests all around the world to ensure accurate diagnostic results.
The 2019 acquisition of Lee BioSolutions cemented our position as a global leader, and extended our offering to include high quality antigens, proteins and enzymes for a wide range of life science research and diagnostic applications through novel extraction methodologies and classical chromatography techniques. In 2020 we expanded yet again through the acquisition of East Coast Bio, broadening our portfolio to include expertise in Drugs of Abuse and veterinary diagnostic raw materials.
Through our Actim® business we partner with leading IVD companies to make Actim® an option for healthcare professionals who require accurate point-of care results within minutes for their patients with pregnancy complications, infectious diseases and gastrointestinal problems.
Our evolution and our focus on quality underpin our ambitions. Further innovation and development of our pipeline is planned along with acquisition of complementary business will ensure we deliver on our Vision: to be the first-choice raw material partner for the IVD industry.
Where do we operate?
With a proudly Finnish background, our footprint is increasingly international. Medix Biochemica’s products are used globally in over 70 countries with 90% of our sales coming from global markets. Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, we employ over 190 professionals across the world, with R&D and manufacturing Centres of Excellence at five sites in Finland, US & China. We have a direct Commercial presence to serve our customers in Europe, US and China, and we ensure our global reach through distributor and channel partners in RoW.
What is important for us?
Our Values reflect our relentless focus on quality, and our desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
关于 Medix Biochemica